scroll for more
VLE10 VERSYMMETRIC CAR LIFT
Challenger adds the industry leading Versymmetric® Technology to the popular economy grade 10,000 lb 2-post lift, the LE10. Expand your service capabilities with the VLE10’s ability to lift a wide range of vehicles, including Forbes Top 20 Best-Selling Vehicles of 2020.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 3-Stage Versymmetric® front arms and 2-Stage rear arms provide a wide arm sweep for asymmetric and symmetric lifting in the same service bay.
- 11.875” standard height fits in service bays with 12’ ceiling height.
- Double telescoping screw pads with rubber foot pad.
- Padded overhead shut-off system prevents vehicle damage.
- Jacketed pulley-less single-point mechanical lock release system that was once exclusive to our CL series lifts are now standard on the VLE10.
- Rubber door guards protect vehicle from door damage.
- Premium powder coat finish provides long-lasting durability.
- Plated arm restraints and arm pins inhibit rust and provide long-lasting durability.