CL12 2 POST CAR LIFT
Challenger’s 12,000 lb. capacity CL12 2-post lift maximizes your profitability with true 3-stage front and 3-stage rear arms. The CL12 can accommodate a wide range of common cars, trucks, vans as well as SUVs within the same service bay. Geared arm restraints and steel pulleys increase durability. Other features include a single-point mechanical lock release system that allows technicians to disengage both column locks simultaneously and a padded overhead shut off system. Standard and extended height models can now be adjusted 6″ to allow for ceiling obstructions, making them easy to install.
We know that no two shops are the same. That's why we now offer the CL12 with new productivity tools for personalized efficiency. Choose your size, controls and speed, and know that your investment is customized to lift your shop to new heights.
Stack adapters come standard for all models.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 12,000 lb. lift capacity
- 3-stage front and 3-stage rear arms accommodate a wide range of common cars, trucks, vans as well as SUVs within the same service bay
- 60? lifting carriage design increases lift life
- Adjustable column height accommodates higher profile vehicles and provides maximum headroom to work underneath vehicles
- 6″ height adjustability on standard models provides allowance for ceiling obstruction, easing installation
- Padded overhead shut off system prevents vehicle damage
- Pulley-less jacketed single-point lock release system makes for smoother, easier operation and longer life
- Premium powder coat finish provides long-lasting durability
- Standard dual integrated rubber door guards help protect vehicle panels from inadvertent damage
- Heavy-duty polyurethane screw pads accommodate a wide range of recommended lifting points
- Plated arm restraints and arm pins inhibit rust and provide long-lasting durability